NICOLETTI PROPERTY MANAGEMENT works to achieve the highest professionalism in Real Estate Property Management Services. Centrally located near the intersection of Rte 22 and Rte 90 we provide our services to all of Eastern Horry County.
Our Mission is to provide the very best property management services that we are capable of performing for our clients. We want to provide a stress-free environment, protect the owner’s investment and help achieve the owner’s goals. We take pride in ourselves to have a reputation in our community for honest, efficient and professional service. Property Management is not our other Business, it is our only Business!
For the owner-investor in single family homes, condo’s, townhouses and duplexes we offer a comprehensive management program which includes:
- Performing a market analysis to assist the owner in determining a satisfactory rental rate.
- Managing an advertising program customized to fit the needs of the individual property owner, which may include:
- An attractive yard or window sign
- A printed information sheet on the rental property and amenities
- Posting of advertising on multiple internet sites
- Screening of tenants which includes:
- Establish a rental policy and a rental qualification statement that complies with fair housing laws
- Obtaining a comprehensive application from prospective tenants
- Perform credit checks, income verification, background checks and contacting references
- Lease preparation and negotiation
- Performing a thorough move-in inspection
- Collecting security deposits and rent and maintaining and distributing funds through the appropriate trust accounts
- Helping to prevent emergency repairs by managing a preventative maintenance program tailored to each individual property
- Securing vendors and making payments for minor repairs.
- Obtaining multiple quotes from vendors and managing major repairs approved by the owner
- Providing the owner with monthly statements including copies of invoices for repairs
- Performing periodic inspections at a frequency that will give the owner peace of mind
- Perform move-out inspections. Assess damages (if any), coordinate repairs and provide a full accounting of the disbursement of security deposits to the tenant.
- Initiate legal action for eviction and to recover possession of the property.
We are confident our service will separate us from our competition and help protect your valuable investments. We look forward to serving you.
Dori Nicoletti, PMC
If you have a rental home and you are thinking about using a Property Manager we would appreciate the opportunity to discuss our services with you.
Thank You for your Inquiry!